Our Reputation Management Services
Your Reputation is Important to Us
Reputation Management -Who is Talking About your Business?
You may be asking yourself why do I need Reputation Management? Originally reputation management was solely a term used by public relation companies and now as grown to be part of the digital marketing process.
There are a lot of misunderstanding about how online reputation management works. Some think all you need to do is monitor your social media to see who is talking about you or your business, others believe public relations is reputation management. For the most part people have no idea what it is and how it can impact business and sales.
Your online reputation is as very important in today’s world of digital media, where if you have just one negative search result it can dramatically effect the public perception of you and your business. Here are some things to keep in mind to make sure you online reputation is in tact:
- Monitor your name and business to make sure nothing is written negative about you
- Get your clients to write positive reviews about your business if they are happy with you
- Try and reply to as many of your clients comments good or bad to show that you actually care about what they have to say
- Monitor your social media sites to make sure no one is slandering you
- Set up google alerts for your name and business so when something is said about you an alert will be emailed to you
There are many other reasons why you should have a reputation management plan in place for your social media and digital marketing campaigns. Here are two very important reason why:
- It can help increase your sales
- It builds trust and credibility with your clients
Many may think Online reputation management is just a buzz word that people us. It’s a reality in this day in age and if you are not serious about protecting your reputation especially online, then you should think twice about being in business
Why Choose Us...We Are...
This SEO consultation includes: SEO Audit (if needed) How to create a search engine friendly website. (Optimizing content and tags) What to optimize and what not to optimize How to write the correct content so search engines understand your page What keywords you should optimize for How to GEO Target Why social media is important Local Optimization